"We help you enhance the role of organization CFO"
As the role of the CFO continues to expand, precious resources within accounting and finance organizations have naturally become stretched to capacity.
The role of the CFO has changed dramatically. Organizational leadership has turned to the finance organization to improve strategic decision-making, manage business risks, monitor and improve organization performance, and drive shareholder value. These additional responsibilities come at a time when the finance organization continues to be subject to more scrutiny and regulation than ever before, making it difficult to determine where to begin focusing improvement efforts.
How NKB can Help
Our team has vast experience in serving accounting and finance organizations. We have a practical yet proven approach to managing projects, leveraging our industry and public accounting experience to support and enhance the role of your organizations CFO.
Our key financial advisory services include
- Business performance management
Financial reporting compliance
Budgeting, planning, forecasting and analysis
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Financial and operational management reporting
- Internal and external audit readiness
- GAAP compliance
- Financial restatements
- Accounting policies and controls
- Accounts reconciliations
- Audit readiness
- Designing control procedures
- Financial close assistance
- Financial statement preparation
- GAAP compliance
- Process improvement
- Cash flow and treasury management
- Decision support
- Financial planning and analysis
- Income tax
- Operational performance review
- Transaction support
- Financial effect of business plans and forecasts
- Understand own overheads and profits
- Financials securities related valuation report